Live-Bidding via WENDL-Website
If you have an account on our website you automatically are registered for Live-Bidding.
- On the auction day, please log in with your email address and your password.
- Then please click on "LIVE Auction".
For this additional service, a fee of 3% (+ VAT) will be charged on the hammer price.
Video and sound run via html5 in your browser. You do not need to install or activate anything for this. Please use Google Chrome or another browser, as the video will not play in Mozilla Firefox.
If you are a new customer registering for the first time, we need at least 24 hours to check your credit rating.
LIVE-Screen at WENDL
LIVE-Bidding with External Auction Platforms
LIVE-Bidding by using www.lot-tissimo.com requires to register at least 24 hours in advance of the auction by logging in to your lot-tissimo account. This may take several hours, because the activating process is provided by Lot-tissimo once we verified the data you provided us wit. Note: You need to re-register for LIVE-Bidding whenever an auction takes place to participate in our auctions.
Note: A service fee of 3 % + VAT applies on lots, purchased through LIVE-Bidding, which we directly pass on to lot-tissimo.
- Log in with your user name and password.
- Select our current auction and click the button "Get approved to bid".
- Please check your registered details and accept our terms and conditions. Finally, click the button "Complete your sign up".
- Your registration is beeing processed.
- As soon as your registration has been approved, you receive a confirmation e-mail. Your LIVE-Bidding number is visible in your personal account.
On the day of the auction the monitor providing „Live-Bidding“ will be displayed and activated.
To view the entire content please maximise the window and re-enter your password to log in.
On the left side you shall see „current bid“ as well as the amount presently asked for. By clicking the blue button „Bid“ you place your bid with binding effect. To log out please close the window.
In case you bid via "The Saleroom" or "Invaluable" please follow instructions on the respective portal.